1. Head over to the channel you want to create the list in and type /TodoAdd
2. Use /TodoAdd followed by your Todo List name
3. Once you press enter, a dialogue box will appear
4. You can then select the type of Todo list that you want to create
You can create a Team Task List, Personal Todos List or a shared Todo list (in a DM)
5. The channel you are currently in will be chosen by default
If you select another channel, the task list will get posted there instead
6. Select assignees for your task
Assignees mean the persons that are responsible for carrying out the task. These can be any users of your Slack workspace. Assignees will be able to view and edit their assigned tasks in the Ricotta app home tab.
7. Click on Submit to create the task list in the channel
8. Click on View todo list in channel
9. To enter a todo item, you can simply enter the todo in the box and press enter
10. To create a more detailed todo, click on More items
11. Select Add Item & description
12. Add a todo item and a description for the task
13. Next, you can select the Due Date of the task
Due date means the date on which the task is due. This is optional.
14. You can also set a reminder for the task
15. Simply set a time and date as a reminder
You will receive a smart notification via the app 'Messages' tab right in Slack.
16. Click on Submit
17. Click on Done
18. Your todo list can be edited, deleted or marked as complete
19. You and the assignees will be able to view the task list in the Ricotta app Home page
The edits and updates will show up automatically on the channel. Ricotta Todos comes with real-time editing of the tasks.