Ricotta Games & Trivia on Microsoft Teams
- 1.How to activate admin controls?
To activate admin controls, you must subscribe to a paid plan of Ricotta.
2. What are the Game shortcuts?
- Go to the channel you want to post a game in.
- Once you press enter, the game will be posted instantly in the channel.
For example, to post a game of This or That, enter @Ricotta Games & Trivia <This or That>. A game of This or That will be posted in the channel.
3. What is a real-time leaderboard?
A real-time leaderboard shows the Top 3 scores of your coworkers. It is available for games like Trivia, Hangman, Weekly Trivia & Word of The Day. You can head back to the channel to see the real-time leaderboard in the original game message.
4. How to disable the Weekly Trivia contest?
- Go to the channel you want to disable Weekly Trivia in.
- Click on Weekly Trivia
- Click on the drop-down and select ‘Disable Weekly Trivia’
5. How to disable Word of The Day?
- Go to the channel you want to disable Word of The Day for
- Click on Word of The Day
- Click on the drop-down and select ‘Disable Word of The Day’
6. How to add Ricotta Games & Trivia to a channel or a chat?
To add/install Ricotta to a Team or a Team Channel:Go to Apps --> Ricotta --> Click on menu
--> Add to a team --> Select team --> Add