Ricotta Games & Trivia on Slack
How to get started with Ricotta Games & Trivia
- 1.A trivia quiz that I did not schedule got posted on our Slack channel. Why is that?
2. How do I set a default/ dedicated channel for Ricotta?
You can simply go to the Ricotta app Home page and click on 'Edit Settings' and set a default channel for your workspace.
Both Weekly trivia quiz and Word of The Day will be posted on the default channel. You can also create a new public channel like #fun or #teambuilding and set that as the default channel. All the scheduled, as well as automated games, will be posted on that channel.
3. How do I schedule games for different time zones?
You can go to 'Edit Settings' in the app Home tab and change your default time zone. You can then schedule games by clicking on the 'Schedule Games' button.
Even if the default time zone is changed, the scheduled game will still be in the time zone first selected. For example, if you set the time zone as IST and schedule a game and the default time zone is later changed to PST, your scheduled game will still be in IST. Schedules will remain unaffected by the default time zone.
4. How do I switch Word of The Day to colorblind-friendly mode?
When playing the game, one can click on the button that says 'Switch to Color Friendly mode'. Once a user clicks on that button, they can easily switch to the color color-blind-friendly version.
Please note: The option to change to color blind mode shows up before you start playing the game (before you enter the first word).
5. How do I cancel my Ricotta subscription?
6. How to Stop Weekly Trivia contests posted every Wednesday?
7. How to switch off Word of the Day?
- To switch off Word of The Day, please head over to the Ricotta home page
- Click on 'Edit Settings'
- Click on 'Disable Word of The Day'
- Word of The Day will be disabled on your workspace
8. How do I check my workspace engagement score?
9. What is Workspace Engagement Score?
Workspace Engagement Score measures the frequency of the games played and the number of users who participated in the game or trivia. The higher the Workspace Engagement Score, the more the engagement, bonding and fun at your workplace!
10. How is the Workspace Engagement Score calculated?
The scores are calculated on a point basis. The points increase as the number of games played and participants increase.
For example: If 20 people in your workspace complete a Trivia contest, your score increases by 20 points, since 20 users were engaged. The more Games and Trivia your workspace users play, the higher your Workspace Engagement Score.
11. How can you improve your Workspace Engagement Score?
- 1.Let your workspace members know about Ricotta Games and Trivia and encourage them to use it
- 2.Post Icebreakers and Social Games often on public channels.
- 3.Auto-Schedule Trivia and Photo Quiz, several times a week.
- 4.Keep posting the Overall Trivia leaderboard on a public channel
- 5.Reward winners of Trivia Contests or Social Games with gift vouchers, a free coffee or a free lunch.
- 6.Encourage your team to participate in the weekly trivia contests every Wednesday.
- 7.Set a schedule for Word of The Day. For maximum engagement, you can set it to 'daily' at a particular time.